My Time : - I :)



Today is my date at the airport alone...missed my flight by 5 mins. Ask me how much that is worth :)
Any way's its fun here, I am at the Airport since the last 6 hours and 2 more to go. The first 2 hours went in a jiffy just figuring out what to do next and making alternative arrangements.
I took time to come to terms with the fact that I was not going to reach on time , my meetings would get rescheduled and my sleep would have to be sacrificed. The last one is the only one that hurts most after the faf is over ..ok kidding all hurts but sleep is what never stops  making its presence felt.
Mumbai Airport is beautiful, staring is a national timepass.I also indulged a lot . Saw lots of models making chaos at the airport food gallery.
Its strange how you feel so much in need for a holiday especially when you cant have one. I seem to notice only those guys talking about exotic locations and HOLIDAYS.
I learnt something about human behavior ( 3 idiots style).
Scene 1: You miss flight (any unwanted unasked and stupid mistake)
Behavior: Panic
Scene 2: Pure Begging ( I want it all corrected right now...your joking.. cant be serious .. I missed it!!)
Behavior: Self Anger
Scene 3: Alternative Arrangement ( Lets make it ok)
Behavior : Blame game ( its because of anyone but me ...husband /job /even those who had no idea of this )
Scene 4: Long wait (waiting for your brain to function again)
Behavior: Self Realization 
Scene 5: Still waiting (7 hours is long man)
Behavior: This is a funny situation ( hmm...heheheh...hmm..hehehhe) Dont ask whats the hmm for ..? ( I didn’t blame anyone even if they are very inefficient. who am I ...another version of the same)(happens to everyone once in a while and to some all the time)
OK post this I am still studying the behavior ..since I am still waiting… hope I don't miss it again ...I am laughing to myself so loud ... may not hear announcements)














No comments:

Post a Comment