Whispers from today

I read through my blog after 4 years.I realized how I distance myself from all my experiences. I shared my meanings that I created through my observations so that you may make the most of it.
But I realize that after so many years when I see my blog I love the blogs that I have written as me, addressing myself in the present tense.

I see that I am a positive person but who lives in the future or in the past. This is my first blog in the here and now.

I feel a sense of gratitude for being able to live through my writings. Its an awesome feeling especially the blog, My Time...it is the only blog that made me go back to my memories.

The process of seeing my thoughts was interesting..also seeing how my demons have not changed. I keep telling the same story to myself ..the positive talk.

But its helped me. I have become more mature and self sufficient..I value me and my time.. I will observe and write more.. for now adieus


No comments:

Post a Comment