The law that saves us all !

If you have heard the famous speech of Steve Jobs you know what I mean by connecting the dots. If you haven't then I will only tell you that you are missing something..Go into the world of Google and search for it and watch it or read it today!
The reason I built this context is that I recently understood the magic of how the dots connect.Recently a friend of mine was asked to move out of her job after she served the organization for 4 long years . The reason stated was parity..when I spoke to her I realized this had happened to me however in a different way . In my case I had communicated to my ex employer that my goals were different than the companies and they realized that we would only be wasting precious time through this association. We finally separated  and it has turned out very well for me. I received what I exactly wanted to do and realized that its only till the time that it hits you that you actually understand .
My friend was very rightly advised that , when your back is to the wall , the only way you can move is forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment