Thoughts!

There are times when I cant communicate and this is generally when my thoughts run faster than my words ..then there are times when my thoughts are mixed, they seek direction. There is so much to say and so much to find clarity on . In the recent past there have been so many thoughts which become plans and then you think now you know where you want to head towards ..and boom a month from it, your doing the same things sieving thoughts,making plans,making decisions and then you feel sure. This has been a long phase in my life , plans come and plans get pushed backward. Its been a lot of 'if and but' and when you think your ready to move and run , life slows you down , your plans don’t matter . Its amazing how small we are in this big world ...how we play with our thoughts and convince the world about it ...then one day when it happens ..these thoughts become reality. Till then we keep trying, keep putting the puzzle together to make the picture complete...We wait for the plans to become a part of our breath our being and then our friends and finally we reach destination. Patience is taxing and thats what you pay for your thoughts to turn into actions and reality. Godspeed till our plans turn to reality ;)

1 comment:

  1. No words Ann... it's reallity, might everybody who have dreams and dare to change have same thoughts, but to writing down in such good manner... hats off to your ability...

    I too have same phase in my life with so many options, thoughts, plans, plans and plans and everyday I will be back to same chair at my office, anticipating that day will come when it become reality... hope for good and work for hopes

    ReplyDelete