Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder ?? or does it lie within ?

It would seem like this should be the easiest thing to do . But I suggest you try it.

This is for all the sisters and brothers who think that God didnt spend enough time on them as much as he spent on Aishwarya Rai or Priyanka Chopra  :)

Are you the type of person that wants to do everything for another person ? Are you the person who fishes for compliments ? Would you look into the mirror and say I think I am looking pretty instead of saying I am pretty ?

Today I read a description of  a character in my book and wow! the picture that emerged in my mind was gorgeous .

 Its much easier to write about feelings but to write about facts about simply looking at your own picture and writing down the features you think are the most awesome in you is a tough job .

I am doing this for myself .Its a creative way to actually feel at peace and to love your self.

 Do this for your self.. its a wow experience.. then put me a comment on how you felt .

1 comment:

  1. ann..just seen ur blog from a link at linkedin.its nice that your write about the simple things which most ppl wouldnt bother to write !!nice to see ur blog and il follow..
    dev.jos@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete